Auto Hail Repair - Colorado Springs, CO
Auto Hail Zone | Auto Hail Repair – Colorado Springs, CO
Professional Auto Hail Repair in Colorado Springs, CO
Auto Hail Zone offers hassle-free auto hail repair in Colorado Springs, CO. We specialize in hail repair which means we get your vehicle repaired properly and back to you quicker than a conventional body shop. We utilize the paintless dent repair method to ensure a seamless repair without paintwork issues or unnecessary delays.
We offer complimentary vehicle pick up & delivery, same-day appointments and our customers pay nothing-out-of-pocket.
Colorado Springs Hail Experts
Auto Hail Zone knows how severe the hail storms in Colorado Springs can be. We also know how to repair the damage they leave behind.
100% Vehicle Restoration
We are the Colorado Springs hail repair experts. Since 1991, we’ve seen and repaired more vehicles than we can count.
The first step after a hail storm is to file a claim with your insurance provider. Next, contact Auto Hail Zone for a hail damage repair assessment of your damaged vehicle.
Colorado Springs, CO Auto Hail Repair Experts
Auto Hail Zone has a lengthy and successful record of auto hail repair that dates back to March 1, 1991. Automobile restoration using the Paintless Dent Repair technique is our specialty. Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is the most effective and affordable method for dent removal in Colorado Springs, CO. From only a few dents and dings to hundreds of dents (usually caused by damaging hail storms), we can restore your vehicle to its pre-damaged state without having to go to a conventional body shop that uses bondo filler, cuts, replaces and weld panels, which all disturb the vehicles’ original factory paint finish which reduces the value and resale value of your vehicle, not to mention the repairs may end up on your Car Fax report.
Your Vehicle was Damaged in a Colorado Springs Hail Storm. What Next?
- Take pictures. It is always a good idea to document the damage by taking a couple of pictures and even a video. If you have a camera on your cell phone, the pictures and videos you take will be stored with a timestamp and geolocation.
- Check your policy. If you carry comprehensive auto insurance, hail damage will NOT affect your rates as it is considered an act of God and not was not in your control. If you go to your insurance company’s “SUGGESTED” or “RECOMMENDED” conventional body repair shop, you will be expected to cover the deductible. At Auto Hail Zone, we cover up to $500 deductibles, if your deductible is higher we will discuss several options with you and may be able to absorb higher deductibles.
- File a hail damage claim. Call your insurance company immediately to start the hail damage claims process. You will be asked for your policy number, car make/model/year, the date of the incident and where the damage occurred. Next, you will be assigned to a local Colorado Springs insurance adjuster, in the event you are asked to obtain a hail damage assessment from a local body shop or certified Paintless Dent Repair Facility to send to them because of limited resources due to COVID-19, Auto Hail Zone is here for you. Contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you in getting the ball rolling with filing your hail damage claim and sending it directly to your insurance company for repairs.
- Schedule inspection with adjuster. Your initial hail damage claim will be followed up with a phone call from your insurance company or local adjuster. The adjuster will schedule a time to access the hail damage. In most cases, they will come to you, however with the COVID-19 situation, we are experiencing that most insurance companies have altered the way they are handling auto hail damage claims in 2020. If your vehicle was damaged in a hail storm that affected multiple households, you might be directed to a local “drive-thru” inspection tent, or have an adjuster come to you, might be asked to send in photos or videos for a virtual assessment, sent to a local body shop or a Paintless Dent Repair facility for the initial hail damage repair assessment. Next, you will be provided with an assessment for repairs that will be sent to your insurance company.
- Schedule your complimentary hail damage assessment at Auto Hail Zone. With over 30 years in the Paintless Dent Repair business, Auto Hail Zone has worked alongside with every insurance company out there, that’s why the owner, Brian Moore, is well seasoned in writing hail damage assessments. AHZ utilizes PDR lighting equipment that was designed specifically to locate dents and dings on vehicles. In most cases, we might locate additional damage that was not documented by your insurance adjuster. In the event an insurance adjuster overlooked damage on your vehicle, we will contact your insurance adjuster for a supplement so that they will allocate the additional funds needed to repair all of the damage so there is no out-of-pocket expense for you.